WHAT IS CROHN’S DISEASE?
It’s an inflammatory bowel disease. The inflammation in your digestive tract leads to abdominal pain, fatigue, severe diarrhea, weight loss, and malnutrition. The inflammation that occurs due to Crohn’s disease affects different areas of the digestive tract in people. Usually, this inflammation spreads deep into the areas of the affected tissues. Crohn’s disease is very painful and even leads to life-threatening complications.
SYMPTOMS OF CROHN’S DISEASE
- Pain: It depends on which side the inflammation is in the gut. Usually, the pain is felt at the abdomen’s lower-right side.
- Ulcer: It’s a raw area in the gut that may bleed. In that case, the patient will notice bleeding in their stools.
- Mouth ulcers: This is a common symptom experienced by Crohn’s disease patients.
- Diarrhea: patients often experience diarrhea that ranges from mild to severe. In certain cases there may be mucus, pus or blood.
- Fatigue: The person also experiences extreme tiredness and fever.
- Low Appetite: patient’s appetite gets reduced.
- Weight loss: loss of appetite leads to weight loss.
- Anemia: The loss of blood from the body leads to anemia.
- Rectal bleeding and anal fissures: In this case, the anus skin becomes cracked and leads to pain and bleeding.
OTHER SIGNS & SYMPTOMS
The patient suffering from severe Crohn’s disease experience other symptoms too:
- Inflammation of joints, eye and skin part
- Inflammation of bile ducts
- Delayed sexual development in children
It’s important to consult a medical professional if you experience any symptoms of Crohn’s disease.
CROHN DISEASE CAUSES
There isn’t any single cause that led to Crohn’s disease. However, a number of factors like heredity or malfunctioning of the immune sy play an important role in the development.
- Immune sy : Crohn disease possibly triggers due to a virus or bacteria in the body. When the immune sy tries to attack these microorganisms, it also mistakenly attacks the s in the digestive tract.
- Heredity: Genes play a key role in developing this disease. People suffering from Crohn have a family history of this disease.
CROHN’S DISEASE TREATMENT
Your body’s s have proven to be successful to treat Crohn’s disease. It’s powerful in repairing damaged tissues in the body. Dr. Solt has remained at the forefront of using these -based therapies for treatment of various diseases. Under her supervision, a specific SVF and peptide protocol is used that utilizes the s anti-inflammatory and Regen. properties. The entire surgical procedure takes nearly three hours. We have a team of medical professionals with years of experience who conducts the procedure. We offer in-person and video consultation as per the client’s location schedule.