WHAT IS CARDIAC/PULMONARY DISEASE?
Pulmonary vascular is a disorder that affects the blood vessels along the course between the heart and the lungs. Blood passes from the heart to the lungs, and back to the heart. This procedure constantly tops off the blood with oxygen and leaves carbon dioxide to be breathed out. It follows a process, the process is as:
- Oxygen-poor blood comes back from the body’s tissues through the veins back to the right side of the heart.
- The oxygen poor-blood is pumped by the right heart through pulmonary arteries into the lungs. This blood gets loaded up with oxygen.
- The oxygen-rich blood proceeds from the lungs back to the left side of the heart. The left heart pumps the oxygen-rich blood into the body through the aorta and numerous different arteries.
Any piece of the heart-lung blood circuit can get harmed or blocked, prompting aspiratory vascular sickness.
WHAT ARE THE PROMINENT CAUSES OF CARDIAC/PULMONARY DISEASE?
Pulmonary disease can happen because of the following reasons:
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension, rise in blood pressure in the pulmonary arteries
- Pulmonary Venous Hypertension, rise in blood pressure in the pulmonary veins
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Chronic Thromboembolic Disease
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS)
- Primary pulmonary hypertension
- Blood clots in lungs
- Interstitial lung disease
- Cystic fibrosis
- Obstructive sleep apnea (untreated)
- Sickle anaemia
- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (in infants)
WHEN TO CONSULT A DOCTOR?
There are no specific symptoms of pulmonary heart disease. The symptoms depend on the stage on which this disease is. If pulmonary heart disorder advances people can experience the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Enlargement of the liver
- Raised jugular venous pressure (JVP)
- Third heart sound
- Intercostal recession
- Presence of abnormal heart sounds
TREATMENT FOR PULMONARY DISEASE
Cardiac and pulmonary diseases have taken millions of lives in the United States as well as around the globe. Various methods have been used to treat these disorders. -Based therapy is the latest method that has shown a greater significance in the treatment of pulmonary disease. These -based therapies repair the damaged heart muscles in the body. These therapies have shown better and efficient results compared to surgical methods.
WHY CHOOSE US?
We have a team of expert doctors who provide the best treatment to our patients. Our team believes in providing transparency. We inform the patient about the treatment procedure beforehand.
The team is led by an experienced physician Dr. Solt who is world-renowned for his contribution towards -based therapies. He has spent years researching and treating critical patients using -based therapies from all over the world.