WHAT IS FIBROMYALGIA DISEASE?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic condition. The body experiences widespread musculoskeletal pain that is accompanied by memory loss, sleep-deprived, fatigue and mood issues. Sometimes fibromyalgia disease also intensifies the painful sensations. These symptoms can begin after a physical trauma, infection or any stress. But in certain cases, symptoms also appear over time without any triggering event.
This disorder is more prevalent among women than men. Patients suffering from fibromyalgia disease report anxiety, depression headaches, and irritable bowel syndrome tendency too.
SYMPTOMS OF FIBROMYALGIA
- Pain: In this condition, the patient experiences a constant dull ache that lasts for around 3 months. The pain associated with fibromyalgia occurs above and below your waist.
- Fatigue: Fibromyalgia patients often feel tired even after sleeping for a longer duration of time. Sleep is disrupted due to constant pain and other sleep disorders like sleep apnea and restless leg syndrome.
- Cognitive problems: The patient experiences cognitive difficulties due to a symptom referred to as “fibro fog”. It damages the focus ability and affects the concentration required to do mental tasks.
FIBROMYALGIA OTHER SIGN AND SYMPTOM:
- Irritable bowel issues
- Painful bladder syndrome
- Migraine and other types of headache
- Temporomandibular joint disorder
WHAT CAUSES FIBROMYALGIA?
Medical science couldn’t find an exact cause behind fibromyalgia. However, there are multiple factors that may lead to this disease:
- Genetics: Certain gene mutations play a vital role in developing fibromyalgia disease. So if a few family members have this condition, you are at a higher risk for developing fibromyalgia.
- Infections: There are certain infections that may trigger this disorder. Any past illness may possibly trigger fibromyalgia. Some of these are Pneumonia, Flu, shigella bacteria, and Epstein Barr virus. All these infections have a higher risk of developing fibromyalgia.
- Trauma: People who have experienced any physical or emotional trauma are more prone to develop fibromyalgia.
- Stress: Like trauma, stress can also increase your chances of developing fibromyalgia. Stress is directly linked to hormonal changes that aggravate the disorder.
FIBROMYALGIA DISEASE TREATMENT
Your body’s s are used to treat a wide range of diseases. These -based therapies have helped many people to treat fibromyalgia disease. It has the potential to treat the root cause of fibromyalgia disorder. These s are present in the body throughout life in the bone marrow. Once produced these s either circulate through the sy or get stored in a fatty layer. The s stored in the fatty layer are called adipose fat. The fibromyalgia treatment is possible due to these stored adipose s.
It’s considered a natural healing method. It has the capacity to correct the neurochemical imbalances which had made the nerves hypersensitive. These therapies ensure that proper transmission is restored to the nerves and eventually reduces the symptoms of fibromyalgia. Contact our office to explore the possibility of this natural healing method. We offer in-person and video consultation as per the client’s location schedule.