WHAT ARE THE KNEE PROBLEMS?
The knee joint is comprised of the femur (thigh bone), patella (knee top), and the tibia and fibula (shin bones) where the bones are put together by ligament and the muscles are responsible for knee joint movement. At the point when any of these structures are harmed people develop knee issues. Knee issues can cause agony and trouble strolling.
The present dynamic way of life has put a gigantic strain on the knees. Athletes often experience knee injuries due to an unexpected blow or fall. Women are especially inclined to knee caps disorder, while old people may experience difficulty from maturing joints. Numerous knee issues emerge from harm to the delicate tissues (the ligament and tendons) inside the joint. It has become a very common disorder that has affected a lot of people in the United States.
WHAT ARE THE PROMINENT CAUSES OF KNEE PROBLEMS
People need to understand the difference between chronic knee pain and temporary knee pain. Temporary pain goes away easily without any medical help but chronic knee pain stays and becomes severe with time. There are a lot of causes of a knee problem, they are:
- Tendinitis, front knee pain
- Bursitis, caused by repeated injury, overuse
- chondromalacia patella, damaged cartilage under the kneecap
- Gout: arthritis, caused due to uric acid
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
- Meniscus tear, a rupture in one or more of the cartilage in the knee
- Torn ligament
- Knee Bone tumors
- Some other causes of chronic knee pain include:
- Sprains and strains
- Not warming up or cooling down before or after physical activity
- Improperly stretching the muscles
WHEN TO CONSULT A DOCTOR?
- It is important to identify the symptoms at an early stage and get medical help. Symptoms that you should watch on:
- Swelling and stiffness
- Redness and warmth
- Weakness and instability of the knee
- Churning noises of the bone
- Failure of straightening the knees
- Torment on the inside and outside of the knee
- constant ache
- sharp, shooting pain when in use
- dull burning discomfort
Most people tend to ignore these symptoms thinking that it will pass with time but chronic knee problems don’t go away by time or by merely doing some exercise. They need proper care and treatment, that can only be provided by professional physicians.
TREATMENT FOR KNEE PROBLEMS
Knee problems have become exceedingly common in the United States, where close to 600,000 people opt for either temporary or surgical methods to get rid of this disease. Now, PRP-based therapies are used to repair cartilage without indulging in any kind of surgery. The PRP then heals the damaged tissue and the patient makes a speedy recovery without experiencing any torment.
The success rate of PRP-based therapy is also high compared to traditional methods.
WHY CHOOSE US
We are transforming the lives of our patients through effective medical solutions as well as through teamwork, compassion, and innovation. These cell-based therapies help people to get back to their normal lives. Our doctors use the body’s PRP and inject it into a damaged part. This lets the body heal naturally, thus eliminating the probability of any post-treatment side effects